Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wisdom teeth pulled out + Antibiotics?

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled out today. The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics, it says to take it 4 times a day. Should i start taking it right now? It's 5:20 pm at the moment. How should i distribute the time to take them? OR should i just take it tomorrow.





By the way, I switched my gauze 3 times, when should i stop taking them in? I feel a blood clot in the back, should i rinse it out?





Thanks :)

Wisdom teeth pulled out + Antibiotics?
I would take them like this


8am


12pm


4pm


8pm


Make sure you can take it in 4 hour intervals.





As far as taking them this afternoon, I'd wait until 8 or 9pm so therefore your worst chance of getting the side effects (nausea, upset stomach, headache, etc.) will pass while you're asleep!


I do not know about the gauze, but I do know NOT to remove a blood clot. You will have dry socket which is extremely painful and I know something you would NOT want to go through.





Hope that helps!



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment