Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wisdom teeth pulled during pregnancy?

I'm not pregnant yet but I'm working on getting new health insurance that covers dental. The plan I have through work doesn't cover dental so I have to pay for my own plan. I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled. If theres a chance I get pregnant before I can get it done will they still do it? There would be no way I could go through 9 months of this pain. I can't afford to pay cash for the procedure. Has anyone had dental work done while pregnant?

Wisdom teeth pulled during pregnancy?
the first and the last trimester of your pregnancy is not safe for any dental treatments. The second trimester is all right ( ie, 4-6 mnths) . But remember to wear a lead jacket before any xrays taken. the radiation affects the baby !
Reply:there is no a easy solution for your question.however,it is not solvable though.here is the good resource i have been referring.http://health-insurance.expert-tip.info/...



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment