Friday, July 31, 2009

I had two top back teeth pulled,now i feel bone & slivers where the teeth were pulled.is this normal?

i have been back to the dentist and he pinched off a sharp edge and said the hole where the two teeth were pulled may take several months to heal. this has never happened before.the feeling of the bone is driving my tounge crazy. any suggestions?...

I had two top back teeth pulled,now i feel bone %26amp; slivers where the teeth were pulled.is this normal?
It will take some time for the bone to fill in the area, I understand what you mean - I felt the same way. Also, the "slivers" are not uncommon either, I have had patients with the same experience. They will work their way out, or if they are troublesome enough see the dentist and have them removed. Good luck!


JAMRDH - a dental hygienist
Reply:warm salt water rinses will help, I had root canals before, same problem. adventually those bone fragments worked they're way out on they're own, along with me picking at them. They are very bothersome I agree, Oragel may help the discomfort, just don't pack it in there cause there's a hole. Make another appointment and have it checked because a dry socket can also form and you DON'T want one of those, OMG, worse than a toothaches anyday. Yes, it's normal because it happened to me more than once.



prada handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment