Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Teeth pulled!!! 6 of them!! How long dose it take?

How long dose it take to get 6 baby teeth pulled ?? I wondering because I am nervous and don't want to not know when I will get out!!! Kind of like feeling traped! lol

Teeth pulled!!! 6 of them!! How long dose it take?
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time, and that took about 45 minutes sitting in the dentist chair. Of course, I had it done by Navy dentists, since I was in boot camp. I would imagine you'll be in there for an hour and half. Oh, and it's not the procedure that is painful, it's the pain after its' all done. They'll prescribe you good medicine that you'll learn to love. Good luck.
Reply:Wow six baby teeth?Depending on where your teeth are. For example, your mouth is divided in to 4 sections. Upper right and upper left, Lower right and lower left. Your dentist can only numb one side of your mouth at a time. Because if your whole mouth is numb at one time you can bite on your tongue and this could be a hazardous to you. Hope this helps.




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment