Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AAArrgh! Getting canine teeth pulled out?

Well, my canines sit high above my other teeth, and I've been on the NHS waiting list for orthadontal care. Anyway, my dentist said that it's been left quite late and removing lower teeth to make room for canines is a bad idea. He said that I'd have to wear braces for well over two years and use a head brace at night times.





Basically, he's implying that I have to have my canine teeth pulled, though I'm yet to see an ortho for a second opinion. Will my mouth look totally ridiculous if this happens? I've never heard of anyone having them extracted- only the teeth below them.

AAArrgh! Getting canine teeth pulled out?
definatly get a sencond opinion - iv'e worked in ortho for 3 years and have NEVER seen any patient required to have canine's extracted...........upper and lower pre molars and molars yes but not canines.............
Reply:keep them ,look like heroine in south indian cinemas,.



konsole-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment