Monday, April 20, 2009

Tooth Pulling?

I have a cavity in one of my back teeth. It hurts like heck. The nerve is coming out of the top of my tooth. I need this tooth pulled. Is there something i can use to fully numb my tooth enough to where i could pull it?

Tooth Pulling?
Please don%26#039;t try to pull your tooth. There are so many things that can go wrong and leave you in even worse pain than you are in now. Sometimes dentists have a hard time getting severely decayed back teeth out, much less you trying to do it yourself.


If there was something that would fully numb your tooth that you could use at home, don%26#039;t you think that dentists would use it instead of using a syringe to inject Lidocaine??


What you need are antibiotics and a dentist. Call around early Monday morning. I guarantee a dental office close to you will have cancellations from the weekend and be happy to put you in the time slot.


If the pain is unbearable, go to the ER so they can prescribe you some pain medicine and antibiotics.


Best wishes!
Reply:no the dentist does that. it doesnt even hurt. I got 2 teeth pulled out in one day.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment