Thursday, April 16, 2009

Braces, Rubber Bands and teeth pulling the wrong way?

I%26#039;ve been wearing my rubberbands for a while now and my orthodontist says im not becasue their not moving so i started wearing two and he still argued that i wasnt when I really was wearing them. So now i wear like six rubberbands and their sort of moving but the top tooth on the right of mouth that the rubber band is connected to is actually moving back and the others are not. My midpoints dont line up and im sure this is why. What can I do because my orthodontist wont tell me anything. I was supposed to get my braces off in January but beacuse they didnt line up he didnt take them off. Help!

Braces, Rubber Bands and teeth pulling the wrong way?
You have to accept the possibility that your Orthodontist just may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer...Sounds as though you need a second professional opinion about what your attempting to accomplish dental wise. Having been in the dental field for over 40 years I can assure that not all professionals are as gifted as they should be. Give the idea of getting another opinion some serious thought.
Reply:hey umm what orthodontist do you go to because i have braces to and i am getting elastics in april.



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment