Monday, April 20, 2009

24 hour tooth pulling?

I had to get 2 teeth pulled out and im deathly scared of it because when i was little i fainted because of getting teeth pulled. I managed to pull 1 tooth out and i only have 24 hours to get the second out. Any suggestions?

24 hour tooth pulling?
If you were able to pull out your own tooth, there must have been perio involvement for it to be so loose... and did you get the entire tooth out or just the %26#039;top%26#039; part? You may have made your predicament worse if that%26#039;s the case...





Ask for Nitrous Oxide when you go to the dentist... it%26#039;ll calm you down, and it%26#039;ll be out of your system by the time you leave the office!





Best of Luck!
Reply:I%26#039;m afraid of the dentist is too. Particularly when they%26#039;re pulling teeth out of my head. I found a %26quot;sleep dentist%26quot; who will give me a general anaesthetic if I ask, I%26#039;m planning to have all my dental work done in one go while I sleep! Cant be more painful that ripping your own teeth out!!



opera sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment