Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sinus infection, or pain from wisdom teeth being pulled?

I had my wisdom teeth pulled about 4 months ago, and I was told that my teeth will need to adjust to the room they now have. Meaning they are expanding so that each tooth has a nice amount of space between them without being crammed together. But I have a sinus infection now, and I'm wondering if it's just sinus pressure that's making my teeth hurt, (just on my right side)





Thanks for your responses! ^_^

Sinus infection, or pain from wisdom teeth being pulled?
Having your wisdom teeth removed will allow you more room so your teeth won't become crowded, but having them removed won't straighten already crowded teeth. It would be my assumption that if you have a sinus infection and your teeth are hurting, it probably is from sinuses. Also since it's been 4 months since the extractions. The roots of the teeth in the upper arch are very close to the sinus cavity, so that when the sinuses are infected or full, they enlarge making them even closer to the roots, which in turn makes your teeth irritated due to the sinuses placing pressure on the apex of the teeth. Take care of the sinus infection and your tooth problems will more than likely stop as well. Hope I've been of some help. Good luck!
Reply:Hey, it sounds to me like the pain you're feeling is from the sinus infection. I've had pain and sensitivity in my upper teeth during battles with colds and such. Hopefully the pain from wisdom tooth extraction doesn't last 4 months!! Getting mine done in a couple days and I'm FREAKED OUT! Good luck and I hope it clears up! Take care~



scooter parts

No comments:

Post a Comment