Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had 5 teeth pulled today,about 16 hrs ago,most bleeding has stopped,but one still bleeds a lil?

I had 5 teeth pulled 3 on right side one in front ,and one on left side I have been eating mashed potatoes and gravy,the gum on one on the right side started bleeding a lil bit,what is best way to keep it from bleeding? I have been drinking tropicanna peach papaya which seems to help the bleeding stop... My question is does Juice,or is juice helpful in stopping the bleeding and heal better,while preventing dry sockets?

I had 5 teeth pulled today,about 16 hrs ago,most bleeding has stopped,but one still bleeds a lil?
Cold foods and drinks would help but you should NEVER suck as this will reopen the wound (so a straw is out of the question).





Have some soft-serve ice cream (plain without any nuts or something) and avoid talking. Less movement, the colder the wounds, the faster it heals.
Reply:I'm not sure about juice. I've used warm salty water before and it helped me. Good luck!



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment