Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm getting teeth pulled but have a canker sore. Is this going to be a problem?

So, next week I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Right now I have a canker sore. I know in some situations doctors will postpone a surgery in the mouth area if there are cold sores i think because they don't want to risk spreading bacteria or something of that sort. Do you know if this is the same with canker sores? Do you this a doc will postpone due to canker sore?

I'm getting teeth pulled but have a canker sore. Is this going to be a problem?
Call your dentist now. There are prescription medications that can help them to heal in time. Good luck.
Reply:canker sores and cold sores are different from each other, as cold sores come from viral infection while canker sores are merely irritation or trauma. canker sores are not contagious as well. the best thing you can do is ask you dentist about it. there are also helpful remedies to hasten the healing period of canker sore, try http://www.oramd.com/canker-sore-cure.ht... . canker sores doesn't mean you can neglect your oral hygiene as well.



exchange rate

No comments:

Post a Comment